|Thank you for visiting MUG where our philosophy
is "what makes you different makes you
|MUG provides makeup services for weddings,
proms, and other special occasions.
|MUG supports cruelty-free and
eco-friendly products. We encourage
you to do the same.
For our current list of services, please click here.
For our wedding service contract, please click here.
|Tips of the Trade|
Don't waste product!
- For lipstick, scoop out the remaining product and store in a small container such as a
pill box and then use a lip brush to apply.
- For products in a soft tube (glosses, creams, toothpaste, etc.), cut the top of the tube
off and you'll find a good week or two worth of product left.
- For products in a hard tube (glosses with wands, concealers, etc.) pull out the plastic
insert at the opening of the tube. You'll be amazed at how much product you'll find!!
serve and protect!
- Enhance only one feature at a time. Focus on your best feature and keep everything
- To get that defined eye look without the overdone eyeliner, use your index finger to
gently lift your eyelid and apply liner as close to your lash line as possible. Then take
a cotton swab and blend to erase any hard lines.
- For lush lashes, curl them first. Apply mascara and then curl them with a heated lash
curler after. That way your fragile lashes won't break.
- Most cosmetic containers are recyclable, so please recycle.
- There's no need for cruel animal testing. Please support cruelty-free products.
- Always wear an SPF 15 or higher- even if there's no sun shining. This includes your
- Keep your brushes clean! Use a mild soap and warm water to clean at least once a
week. Let dry overnight. In between washings, use a spray brush cleaner to ensure a
fresh application every day.
Have questions or want to add a tip? Contact MUG
1 : a cylindrical drinking cup
2 : the face or mouth of a person
3 : makeup ____ i.e. goddess, gal/girl, guy,
guru, genie, geek, ga-ga-, gramary, etc.