Are you present throughout the entire wedding to offer touch-ups?
We use professional products that are highly pigmented and long-lasting so we do not offer touch-ups. We will advise
you of the products used during your trial so that you may purchase prior to your special day.
What kind of makeup do you primarily use?
We use primarily mineral makeup; however, we are not opposed to using other cruelty-free products. We also use
many other cruelty-free professional products. If you would like to bring your own products, we will be happy to use
those as well. We also make our own mineral makeup, which may also be used. If you have a preference, please do not
hesitate to let us know!
Do you have any other sample pictures besides the
ones on your website?
We do not have any other pictures right now, but we are working on getting models so keep checking the website for
Do you give any discounts?
The bridal parties are getting the discounted rate, whereas the bridal makeup rate is the actual rate, since bridal
makeup is much more detailed and time consuming.
Is it risky for the bridal party not to have a consultation due to variation of facial features, skin colors, etc.?
No. Our kit consists of a variety of products so that there are plenty of colors to choose from.
Do you provide all the makeup including foundation for the various skin tones?
We do provide all of the makeup; however, if someone wants to use a particular color or product, we will be happy to
use their makeup as well.
Do we keep the makeup?
No. It costs a lot to build up our kits. Giving makeup away would require increasing the rates of our services
Do you have a minimum? Would it be ok for you to do only my makeup since I don't want to require my bridal party to
feel obligated to pay?
We do not require a minimum.
Why do you promote other mineral makeup websites if you're creating your own line of minerals?
We have researched, practiced, and learned about minerals and their properties with our peers. The independent
network of "crafters" is well respected and we believe in each other 120%. MUG is very proud of our line and intends to
promote it; however, what works for one, may not work for another. For this reason, we encourage you to try the
products of our "competitors".
About mineral makeup:
Mineral makeup is faaabulous, but please keep in mind that it may not always be the best choice for the look that you
desire. Mineral makeup does, however, offer many benefits:
• Natural ingredients; no additives, preservatives or fillers
• Highly water/sweat-resistant offering long lasting coverage that won’t rub off or leave residue on clothing
• Naturally occurring SPF (Note: MUG Cosmetics does not claim to have an SPF in their products.)
• Non-comedogenic – this means it won’t clog your pores
• Hypo-allergenic – won’t irritate your skin
• Wet or dry application, allowing for controlled coverage from sheer to full
• Doesn’t feel like you’re wearing makeup
• Anti-inflammatory properties
About MUG Minerals:
• MUG Cosmetics are currently not available for retail. Keep checking back for updates as we are hoping to launch
the line sooner than later.
• All natural ingredients
• No Bismuth Oxychloride (known to irritate the skin; may induce acne)
• No Talc
• No Parabens (preservatives)
• Vegan–Friendly (no Carmine or any other animal/animal-by products, and absolutely no animal testing in our
ingredients or products. All testing is done by us first and then by willing family and friends.)
• Fragrance-Free (with the exception of our lip products)